Awaiting Sale Agreement Closure before we can start renting it out,
please hold your horses.
Villa Medusa, Parra - 5 Bedrooms
Our home resides in a gated complex of 10 others nestled in the heart of Anjuna’s verdant foliage. Our villa is comes with high-end specifications, contemporary interiors, modular kitchens with high ceilings, an infinity private pool and a small walkabout garden. Our location provides an easy accessibility to a range of conveniences such as grocery stores, the Chapora harbour for fresh fish along with a variety of globally recognised restaurants. From visits to religious sites, walks along serene beaches lined with palm trees to paragliding and water sports for the more adventurous hearted Anjuna has something for every one. The Villa is fully Air Conditioned with 5 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms.
Approx. distances (kms):
Club Cubana - 1.7 km; Saturday Night Market - 2.1 km; Dabolim Airport - 21 km; Anjuna Flea Market - 4.2 km;
1 Night(s) Stay Tariff below is valid for upto 10 adults
Regular services at the villa include housekeeping, gardening and pool maintenance.
Located 8 km from Anjuna Flea Market, the villa features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.All units here are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, a living room, a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. St. Michael's Church is 3.1 km from the villa, while Saturday Night Market is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Dabolim Airport, 40.2 km from the villa.
This is a relaxed, luxurious space, perfect for a group to hang out at surrounded by paddy fields. The pool and the loungers beside it will have you soaking up the sun all day and you wouldn’t miss mesmerizing sunset with the paddy view, and when you want to retire to your rooms, a four-poster bed awaits! It is a complex of 10 villas, each with its own private pool and a lawn, ideal for a large group. All the spaces in the villa are neat and aesthetically pleasing. A stay at this villa truly is a delightful experience. POLICIES - The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking. - Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals. - Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted. -The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit.
Popularly known for its vibrant landscape and enthralling nightlife, Goa is a melting pot of cultures, food and people. Its bustling energy, monumental heritage, festivities and beach and shack lifestyle makes it a city like no other. Goa boasts of a relaxed way of life and its old-world charm makes it one of the most popular tourist hubs of the country. So, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Bella Antlia, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable. - Immerse yourself in fishing trips - Experience the houseboat tour - Try the local drinks, bread and seafood - Enjoy Sunset Cruise at Bogmalo Beach - Relish the jungle tour - Embrace the lifetime experience of Kayaking in the backwaters
- There are 3 bedrooms - 1 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- ACs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- TVs are offered in the bedrooms on the first floor.
- All rooms have king-sized beds and wardrobes.
- There are 4 bathrooms - 3 attached and 1 common powder room.
- Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the rooms.
- The living room seats up to 8 people and offers a TV.
- There is a 6-seater dining table.
- There is a swimming pool that can accommodate up to 12 people at any given time.
- The pool is 35.1x15.7 ft. in size and 4.5 ft. in depth.
- There are poolside loungers.
- The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove, a refrigerator, cooking utensils, a microwave and a water purifier.
- A chef can be arranged at an additional cost on prior notice.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The villa is a part of a gated community.
- There is a CCTV camera installed in the outdoor area for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, power back up is available in the villa.
- Secured parking space for 1 car is available in the villa.
- WiFi, although available, is subject to network availability at any given time.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food, drinks or glassware are not allowed in and around the pool.